Tuesday 3 January 2017

PERSONALITY OF THE WEEK

The personality of the week is designed to recognize individuals that have shown exceptional  character worth acknowledging.

This week's personality has been one of the easiest decisions to make.  He is a person of good rapport, good conduct, sporty and the man that has held on to the title of Master S.O.N for two years.

 Oluwole and Nelly had the privilege of interviewing him today. Enjoy.........

Question: can you tell us a bit about yourself
Response: My names are ONIBUDO ISRAEL ABIODUN, born on the 24th of December to the family of Mr&Mrs AFEEZ and MARY ONIBUDO. Am an indigene of OGUN STATE. Also like to be called BUDOMARS at times. A lover of football and athletics, a Christian and I like the colour blue. Well that's just a brief summary about me.

Question : You are the current Mr S.O.N ,how have the journey been so far
Response: Well the journey has been good and smooth so far. Being Mr. S.O.N has been fun but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't be focused. So far with GOD'S help, I have been able to devote maximum time to my studies and also create a steady relationship with people both inside and out S.O.N. I have made friends in medilag and places outside LUTH.


Question : where do you see yourself in 5 years
Response : In the next 5years, with GOD by my side I should a B.sc holder trying to get my Masters degree. If GOD says I would still be in nursing, no problem. If not, GOD knows best.

Question : if there is something you will change in SON what wil it be?
Response : I guess that would be the student-teacher relationship in S.O.N.

Question : your best moments
Response : "smiles" that would be NISONMG GAMES and when I won Mr. S.O.N. Yeah, those were great moments.


Question : worst moments
Response : none to remembrance

Question : in any relationship?
Response : not at all, but I have someone who is very dear to me. But am not in any relationship now.

Coughs!!!
Question : Any challanges











Response : none at the moment. When I have any problem, I have people I go to who will surely give good advices that can help out.

Question : How do you spend your free time
Response: With my friends. We play games, make jest of ourselves, sing at times, play football or volleyball and do other fun stuffs to sha.

Question : who has made an impact in your life throughout this journey?
Response: I would say everyone have met right from my very first day till this present moment.


Question : why did you choose to be a nurse?
Response: To be frank with you, I never had nursing in mind. When I was young I never knew a profession like nursing existed. But have come to accept nursing now, I have foun peace with nursing and am ready to move forward after S.O.N

Question : Do you have a favourite quote?
Response: I actually came to accept this quote as my favourite quote now that " the journey of a thousand miles begins with that determined step".

Question : can you describe yourself in three words?
Response: simple, honest and easygoing.

Question : Any advice to our readers?
Response: Be yourself, put GOD first and learn to tolerate others because we are not perfect.








No comments:

Post a Comment